2 Binkar Street, Chermside
Potential Opportunity and Location
Discover the versatile opportunity that 2 Binkar Street, Chermside has to offer. Whether you're an investor, renovator, developer or looking to land bank this one is for you. Situated on a generous 597sqm corner block, this flat land has the potential of being subdivided, add a second dwelling or even dual key property.
• 2 Generously sized bedrooms
• Refurbished bathroom with walk in shower
• Separate toilet
• Air conditioned living room
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, large pantry and space for the dining table
• Large laundry
• Garden shed
• Single carport
• Corner block with 2 street access namely Pilba Street and Binkar Street
This property provides a canvas for creating a truly exceptional and personalized living space. Don't miss the chance to own a home that reflects the rich tapestry of the past while embracing the possibilities of the future.
Situated in a desirable area, the home enjoys the convenience of being in proximity to amenities, schools, parks and public transportation.
Building & Pest and Rental Appraisal available to prospective buyers.
• Wavell Heights State School, 750m
• Chermside Library, 850m
• Kedron Wavell Services Club, 1.2km
• Westfield Chermside, 1.3km
• The Prince Charles Hospital, 1.3km
• Craigslea State Primary and High School, 2.4km
• Geebung Train Station, 4km
• Aspley Hypermarket, 4.3km
• Brisbane City, 12.2km
• Brisbane Airport, 12.5km
***All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cann